Statement of Purpose
The Sandwich Montessori School is dedicated to providing an outstanding learning environment for children in preschool through kindergarten between the ages of birth and 6 years. The school is dedicated to the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori, and follows a philosophy of child-centered education with an accent on the arts. Our goal is for each child to fulfill his or her potential in a safe, caring and challenging environment. The Sandwich Montessori School provides a stimulating environment for children to learn and express themselves with an emphasis on self-esteem.
- To nurture and encourage the utmost respect for the child, his or her peers, the community of the school, and the world around us, where the rights and needs of the child are met and upheld
- To develop and protect a positive self-image in the child
- To incorporate the principles developed by Dr. Maria Montessori into an enriched learning environment
- To enhance creativity and independence through allowing responsible choices within the guidelines of the classroom
- To build a strong sense of community spirit by working together, learning from one another and valuing the opinions and differences of other
- To aid the child in the life long journey of problem solving, and critical thinking, and to help develop a love of learning
- To help the child become a self-assured, independent, life-long learner
Current job openings at Sandwich Montessori
No job listings found.
Comments are closed here.