Ridgeline Montessori’s Mission
We provide an academically rigorous K-8 public Montessori education. Students balance their freedom to explore and think for themselves with their responsibility to work and learn within a community.
Ridgeline Montessori’s Vision
Empowering creative learners to build community and thoughtfully shape the world through public Montessori education.
Ridgeline Montessori’s Core Values
- A proven pedagogy: educating the whole child—mind, body, and spirit according to the time-tested methods of Maria Montessori.
- Engaged minds: harnessing innate curiosity to challenge students to reach their full academic potential.
- Honorable character: choosing kindness, honesty, and responsibility.
- Visionary leadership: cultivating and guiding with resourcefulness, perseverance, and creativity.
- Dedicated stewardship: honoring and responsibly caring for each other and the resources entrusted to us.
- Joyful community: trusting in the basic goodness of people.
- An inclusive spirit: welcoming all who choose public Montessori education.