Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child's life you can change their whole story?
Endeavor Montessori Pflugerville is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Endeavor Montessori Pflugerville we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children's potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Endeavor Montessori Pflugerville is seeking Assistant Teachers for our Infrant, Toddler and Primary classrooms.
The Assistant Teacher will support the Lead Teacher to implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in Early Childhood Education in a certified child development center.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more.
Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment (such as masks and/or gloves), controlled classroom sizes, routinely taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.