At Eden Prairie Montessori, we pride ourselves with the longevity of our teachers and staff, which provides stability for our students. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is in it for the long haul. If you are interested in joining our close-knit family, wed love to meet you! We are looking for a Lead Preschool Guide/Teacher! We are growing our enrollment! We are looking for a caring, loving, experienced and energetic guide for ages 3-6 in our Casa classroom.
- Prior experience working with children, preferably in a classroom setting
- DHS Rule 3 Teacher and Montessori certification required
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to help as needed
- Genuine love for children
- Reliable, responsible and punctual
- Proficient with technology, such as email and iPad use
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (will interact with parents and staff)
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with children, parents and staff
- Infant/Child CPR/First Aid, SUIDS and AHT certification required, but can be obtained after hiring.
Eden Prairie Montessori has been providing quality Montessori education to the Eden Prairie area for over 25 years. We are a small, family owned and operated center that takes pride in its staff longevity. EPM offers paid vacation and holidays as well as medical benefits for Full Time staff. Salary is dependent upon qualifications. If you feel you would be a good fit to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
8098 Glen Lane, Eden Prairie MN 55344 T. 952.941.2971
7455 Market Place Dr., Eden Prairie MN 55344 T. 952.944.8466