Camino Montessori is an authorized Arizona public charter school, and private preschool established in 2009 as a non-profit organization with the primary purpose of growing an authentic Montessori school in the City of Maricopa.
Our school’s founder and faculty are committed to an absolutely child-centered school which is built upon an ever deepening understanding and respect for the individuality and spirit of each child. All of the school’s activities are guided our
- shared vision of an education model based on the complete development of the child—cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- shared set of core beliefs and values which are rooted in Montessori pedagogy and validated by scientific research and discoveries in brain and cognitive science.
- shared dedication to preserving the values of Montessori education and to the strong scientific evidence that children learn best through active, experiential learning.
- shared commitment to create a collaborative school culture which embraces the process of an ongoing “cycle of evaluative inquiry and action” at all levels of operation.
- shared belief that the process of learning is as equally important as learning outcomes.