Aspiring Montessori Toddler Guides (Teachers)
at Guidepost Montessori (South Riding, Aldie, Burke, and Alexandria)
Are you passionate about working with young children and dedicated to providing the highest-quality learning environment possible? Are you looking for a role that provides professional learning and development opportunities with a path for growth?
We're now hiring teachers at the toddler level to join our founding team at our Montessori schools located in South Riding, Aldie, Burke, and Alexandria, VA.
We are hiring an experienced and exceptional teacher to lead our toddler classroom! Upon hire, you will receive specialized, in-house training from an expert in the Montessori approach to early childhood education. We have an amazing team of Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback and help develop your skills as you refine your practice.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A great compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
• Earned a Bachelor's Degree (preferred ECE)
• Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
• Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
• Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
• Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
• Take pride in your work
• Are friendly with error
• Get energized and inspired by working with children!