We're now hiring a Spanish speaking Guide at the toddler level to join our Peoria team!
Do you speak Spanish? Are you a passionate, Montessori-trained teacher? Join our team and lead your very own classroom! We are looking for passionate educators to join our team at our brand-new in Peoria school.
We offer competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Have a Montessori experience
- Have experience with the toddler age group in daycare, preschool or other group child care settings
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, apply today at: https://guidepostmontessori.com/peoria/careers
If you are interested in exploring opportunities at all 15 locations across America, visit our careers page: https://guidepostmontessori.com/careers