Naudain Montessori Academy of Voorhees, NJ is seeking a full time Toddler Teacher from mid to late February through June/July to serve as a maternity leave substitute for the Co-Lead Teacher in the Toddler classroom. The Substitute Teacher would spend some time observing the classroom and getting to know the children before the current teacher goes out on maternity leave. The hired Teacher would work with an experienced Toddler Co-Teacher and Assistant Teacher.
Our school is planning for expansion into the 2019-2020 school year. The hired individual will have the potential to stay with the school to guide a new Toddler classroom for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
Successful applicants must have:
- AMS or AMI-approved Montessori certification (or, applicant must currently be in process of certification at a MACTE, AMS or AMI recognized training institute)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working in the Montessori environment
- Confidence and experience in the lessons required in a toddler community
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexibility and warmth along with a high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- A collaborative work style while maintaining an identity of his/her own
- Experience with fostering and maintaining excellent professional relationships with students, parents, and other staff members in the community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background check is required
The position offers competitive salary, personal and professional days.
Please send cover letter and resume to Amy Dibert at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the school at 856-751-1510