We are looking for a Montessori certified and experienced teachers for our:
- Infant Classroom (3-20 months)
- Toddler Classroom (18 months-3 years)
- Early Childhood Classroom (3-6 years)
- Plans and implements an educational program based on the individual. Makes materials when needed.
- Maintains Montessori materials and keeps shelves clean and orderly.
- Provides effective, innovative instruction with Montessori materials
- Oversees learning of all children in the classroom, while partnering with the Assistant Teacher in supporting the needs of all learners.
- Plans and records individual progress for each child
- Keeps accurate and daily attendance of each student.
- Implements classroom schedule; work time, line time, outdoor time, snacks, lunch and special activities
- Uses positive guidance techniques
- Prepares environment for children to be successful learners
- Has strong understanding of Texas Minimum Standards
- Montessori Certified to teach Infant/Toddlers or Early Childhood
- First Aid & CPR Certified
- Minimum Experience: at least two (2) years at a Montessori school
- Written and verbal communication skills