Prestigious Montessori private school in the Sugarland area is looking for an enthusiastic Lead Full-Time Teacher to join our amazing team. Must have a love for children and a passion for education. Please call or send your resume for immediate consideration. Must be 18 years of age. Responsible for creating lesson plan, daily sheets, carrying out day to day curriculum activities; Plans and implements activities designed to promote the social, physical and intellectual growth of the children under their care; Keeps parents informed of the progress of their child on a daily basis; restocking classroom supplies; preparing and facilitating afternoon curriculum activities; assisting children with personal hygiene needs (i.e. potty training/diapering, hand-washing, clean-up, etc..). Provide a loving, safe, nurturing, and fun age-appropriate learning environment for children; Must be willing and able to actively engage children in learning activities through the use of songs; music and movement, story-time/read-along.
- Must have a high school diploma and one year's verifiable previous experience.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Montessori Classroom Experience
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Must be able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors and outdoors. Must be able to sit on the floor and get up off the floor to allow physical and visual contact with children.
About the Company: Riverstone Montessori School offers an authentic Montessori philosophy, combined with our STEAM inspired curriculum. We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- Direct deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour