The first ever standalone public Montessori school in the state of Virginia is seeking qualified Lower Elementary teachers! This program has been a part of the Arlington County, VA public school system for 47 years and has earned a reputation of quality and excellence within that time. We would love to have you join as part of our wonderful teaching staff.
- Must have or be eligible for Virginia licensure.
- Elementary Education endorsement.
- Must have AMI or AMS certification in Lower Elementary Montessori.
- Montessori certification.
- Lower Elementary teacher, ages 6-9 years old.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with principal, staff and parents.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member with special education and general education.
- Flexible, dependable, and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to compromise.
- Good initiative, flexibility, dependability and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- Strong classroom management skills.
Please send resumes/inquiries to Principal Catharina Genove at email@example.com. Salary will be based upon Arlington Public Schools (APS) 2019-2020 salary schedule, provided upon inquiry.
Arlington Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Arlington School Board, as stated in Policy G-2.30, Employee Relations – Equal Employment Opportunity - that “Employment opportunities shall not be restricted, abridged or otherwise adversely affected on the basis of race, national origin, creed, color, religion, gender, age, economic status, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and/or disability.”