Seattle Jewish Montessori is a private school in Seattle that fuses Montessori philosophy and Jewish tradition. Our school has about 50 children from Infants- age 5. Our environment is warm, positive and family-like.
We are seeking an experienced Montessori toddler teacher and primary 3-5 teacher to work full time in our early childhood for the 2021-22 school year. Candidates must have experience or a Montessori certification for this position.
We provide competitive wages with a sign-on bonus of $500 ($250 on first paycheck and $250 ninety days later) and paid time off.
Please send your resume along with 2-3 references to email@example.com.
- Team Player
- Physical ability to sit on the floor and bend down
- Calm and pleasant demeanor
- Supervise the children throughout the day in the classroom and outside
- Give children lessons on the classroom materials
- Set the tone for a calm, peaceful classroom
- Maintain a tidy and clean work environment for the children
- Plan and prepare Montessori materials for the classroom shelves
- Assist the children with self care- such as snacks, mealtimes and toileting
- Maintain positive communication with parents