We are offering three thousand dollars signing bonus if you are the right candidate and you are committed to Montessori.
If you love children, have an open heart and mind and wish to join a team of professionals who are passionate about Montessori and educating young children, consider joining our team! We are currently seeking a full time Primary certified Montessori for the upcoming school year 2021-2022.
The Petit Prince Ecole Montessori school’s mission is deeply committed to laying the foundation upon which each child can build in order to become a lifelong learner. This endeavor is primarily based on the teacher’s love and commitment to their students and school community.
Located in Sharon, MA we are an independent Montessori school guided by the Montessori philosophy while offering a rich and innovative Cultural Arts program to all students. We are committed to the health of our students and entire school community and have implemented rigorous safety measures to operate in person which mandates mask wearing as well as following our safety protocol. Le Petit Prince is renowned for its academic excellence and the partnership amongst parents, faculty and staff which enables our students to reach their full potential.
AMS/AMI Montessori Early Childhood Credential Certification
· MA Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) Certification (Preschool Teacher or Lead Preschool Teacher)
· BS/BA Degree in Education or related field
· 1+ years’ experience as a lead teacher
-Able to commute to work a must
This is a full-time position with competitive wages and benefits.
We are dedicated not only to providing exceptional education and care to our students, but also to creating a positive, exciting, and supportive work environment where every teacher is a valued member of the team.
The responsibilities of the Lead Teacher include:
· Preparing the classroom according to the Montessori pedagogy and the needs of the children, including preparing materials as needed.
· Establishing and maintaining a daily routine including the morning work.
· Providing lessons, individually and group, to students and maintaining appropriate records.
· Establishing and maintaining consistent and clear communication with parents.
· Working cooperatively with our faculty and staff ·
- Contributing positively to the school community and fully supporting the school’s mission and goals.
Montessori Certified and EEC certified