Montessori Renaissance Academy is looking for an experienced, hardworking E2 lead teacher. We are a private Montessori school located in Anoka, MN. Currently we offer programs beginning at 16 months, running all the way up to the E2 level. Our goal is to educate children in a community environment that promotes a value and love of learning.
Our lead teachers should be able to establish a powerful classroom culture where children are self-motivated and are self-directed, and where they have high expectations for themselves and for others. The lead teacher is responsible for lesson planning and leading, guiding, and supporting each individual student through those instructional programs to achieve a higher level of learning.
Qualifications, Skills and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or higher
- AMI or AMS Montessori credentials
- Experience as an E2 lead teacher
- Great communication skills to be the primary contact with E2 parents and to work with the MRA staff
- Passion for teaching and developing relationships with the children
- Problem solver
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Professional and prompt
- High sense of commitment
- Ability to work as a team
- Develops lessons plans, both for each individual as well as group lessons
- Active planning of field trips and other outside activities to aid in lesson plans
- Great communication with parents and finds ways to engage them in their child’s education
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter for quickest review and consideration.