We are looking for trained Montessori Guides to join our beautiful Magnificent Mile campus!
Are you a passionate, Montessori trained teacher? Do you want to be part of a team of people working to grow the Montessori movement? Join our team and lead your very own Children's House classroom! We are looking for two Montessori trained teachers to join our founding team.
In this role, you'll create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Straight out of training? We have an amazing team of AMI-trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
We offer competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous tuition discount. We also provide immigration assistance and visa sponsorship to guides coming to us from other countries.
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Obtained a Montessori diploma (AMI preferred)
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Believe in the quote, "A goal without a plan is just a wish,"
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child