Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is committed to providing better education for a better world. We seek to engage families and team members to surface their hopes and dreams for their school, and then provide our schools with the tools and resources to transform those ideas into reality.
As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, Silverline Montessori School located in Cypress, TX is seeking a Head of School to oversee its day-to-day operations.
The Head of School will be responsible for orchestrating relations with staff, students and families to build a strong sense of community and guide the operation of the school in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
- Financial & Operational Performance
- Parent & Student Satisfaction
- Compliance & Internal Processes
- Talent Management
Job Qualifications include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Child Care Administration or Early Childhood Education.
- Specific requirements set by minimum State standards and/or accreditation.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the field of early childhood education in an organization of comparable scope.
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience with strong performance results.
- Montessori Experience preferred.
- Experience with revenue generation, budgets and financial accountability.
At Endeavor Schools we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.