About Monarch Montessori of Denver Charter School:
Monarch Montessori is an Infant through 5th grade campus in Northeast Denver with a large outdoor learning environment, library, gym, music room and natural light filled classrooms. The educators thrive on collaboration with supportive administrators and a team of resource teachers. The school is focused on integrative teaching, braiding Montessori curriculum with state content standards and appreciating diversity. Each classroom has mixed age groupings, a full set of Montessori materials, PERA support, and technology integration.
- Montessori Teaching Certificate or willingness to complete Montessori training over two summers required
- Colorado Teaching License (or in progress to obtain Colorado Teaching License with passing score on PLACE or PRAXIS exam)
- Previous teaching experience preferred (experience in public education a bonus)
- Passion to serve a diverse group of students including low income and ethnically diverse students.
- Competitive salary based on experience and certifications
- Strong benefits package (Health, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability, Hospital & Accident Insurance)
- 12 month salary for only a 10 month work schedule
- Enrollment in PERA (public employee retirement)
- Opportunities for additional pay stipends for after school tutoring, summer camp and more
If you are interested in joining our creative and driven teaching team please email a resume to School Director, Ann Massengill, AMassengill@MonarchM.com.