Green Valley School, a small private Montessori school located on a three acre farm in Pembroke, NH, has been serving the greater Concord area since 1976. We are seeking a new lead guide for our Children’s House program for the 2021-2022 school year! The classroom consists of approximately 25 students between the ages of 3 and 6. With the help of two assistant guides, the lead guide is responsible for preparing a beautiful and tidy environment, creating educational and interesting primary works, leading group gatherings, preparing and presenting group and individual lessons, observing and recording student growth, establishing and continuing clear channels of communication with parents, and supporting each student’s educational journey.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A passion for the Montessori philosophy
- A desire and warmth toward guiding children and their families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues, parents, and children
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positivity, patience, and enthusiasm
- Montessori Early Childhood Certification
- Significant experience working with children ages 3-6
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary, paid holidays and employee discounts. Green Valley School takes pride in a strong community and the long-term relationships we enjoy with our families and staff.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Paula Santos, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org