Hope Montessori Infant Toddler Community is looking for individuals to join our diverse school community.
About our school:
Hope Montessori Infant-Toddler Community is an established Montessori school affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). We care for children 6 weeks to age 3: five toddler and two infant environments with low ratios. Each class is led by a certified Montessori Educator. The adults’ role in our community is to provide a consistent, yet dynamic, environment for young children to develop. Our beautiful campus includes large playgrounds, community gardens, and wooded nature trails and a creek.
- Enjoy being with young children.
- Observe and guide during the work period.
- Maintain a clean, orderly environment.
- Model kindness, calmness, and consistency.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Embrace the Montessori Method!
Requirements & Availability:
- Full-time candidates availability Monday -Friday between 8a-6p (40 hours/week).
- Part-time candidates availability Monday-Friday between 1-6p. (20-25 hours/week).
- Must be reliable, timely, and diligent.
- We do not offer traditional child care, so child care experience is not required. Montessori experience or interest is a plus! If you don't know about Montessori... that's okay! We will teach you!
- Full-time employees receive paid time off: personal, sick, vacation, and holiday pay. Medical, dental, and life insurance is available. 403(b) options. Opportunities to continue a career in Montessori education are available.
- Lunch provided