POSITION SUMMARY: To provide educational leadership of the Montessori program that is in alignment with the Board driven values, mission and vision.
- Certified Montessori Teacher through the following organizations: MIA, AMS, AMI, IAPM or any other internationally recognized Montessori training organization.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a Montessori Teacher in a 0-3 or 3-6 years mixed aged classroom.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Bachelor of Education, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience with children 0-6 years in an early childhood school or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-Montessori qualified applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to work full-time 5 days a week, and be at the school between the hours of 7.30am-5pm. He/she will be teaching half day ages 3-6 class, and half day ages 0-3 class.
- For non-Montessori qualified applicants, must be willing to commit to a 5-week Montessori training course in November & December 2017.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in country Vietnamese health check.
- Native speaker (e.g. USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
Salary: negotiate (~ 30,000USD/year)
Start date: October, 2017
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visa, Passport copies
• Educational certification (ESL teaching certification, college, university diplomas, degree)
• A recent photo